Defining Sympathy and Other Related Terms:
Meaning of Sympathy
- Explaining what it means to truly care for someone in a difficult time.
Compassion and Sympathy
- People show compassion and sympathy in a variety of ways and in many instances it is impossible to separate connectedness of the two.
Condolence and Sympathy
- If sympathy was described as a general term, a condolence must be considered the more specific term.
Empathy and Sympathy
- They are similar but with empathy, someone can often better understand what the person is going through.
Examining Sympathy and Bitterness
- Two emotional and yet opposite experiences.
Sympathy and Encouragement
- These two experiences are very similar.
The Opposite of Sympathy
- To help understand the nature of sympathy, understanding the opposite can also be important.
Copyright 2006 - 2011 | Sample Letter of Sympathy